Last updated: September 2023
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
We may collect the following data directly from you:
- Your contact information and other information you provide when engaging with us or inquiring about our Services.
- When you visit the Website, we may collect your IP address, your contact information and email address, other information such as interests and preferences, and data profile regarding your online behavior on our Website.
We may collect the following data from our Customers:
- Employee contact information.
- Corporate email addresses for email correspondence.
- Billing and administrative finance information.
We may collect the following data from users of our Platform or event organizers:
- Your contact information and email address.
- The events you are attending.
- Information to manage your experience at events.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To provide our Services
- To improve our Services and products.
- For marketing and promotion, including to send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To correspond with you, including to respond to your questions and requests.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our Website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
How we Disclose your Data
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
WAVEWORK is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. WAVEWORK has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a current or former employee of one of our Customers, or believe your information was uploaded to the Platform by one of our Customers, and you would like to fulfill your rights to the personal information we maintain about you on behalf of our Customer, please contact a representative of that Customer rather than email us with your request. We can not provide personal information about a specific individual on behalf of a Customer without their express written instructions.
WAVEWORK may send you promotional material such as emails. You can opt out of our emails at any time by hitting the ‘unsubscribe’ button in the body of the email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our Website uses:
- Essential — WAVEWORK uses these cookies to support the delivery and safe functionality of our Website and its features.
- Functionality – WAVEWORK uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – WAVEWORK uses these cookies to understand how Website visitors use the Website.
- Advertising – WAVEWORK uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Website features may not function as a result.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or at:
1040 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 3005
Miami, Florida 33132, United States